Regular Course (Student visa)：Application Procedures
※In order to prepare for renovation and repair work on the building, we will temporarily suspend the recruitment of students for the "Regular Course (Student visa)" from April 2023 onwards.
YMCA Tokyo Japanese Language School’s Regular Course (Student visa) is divided into 5 different classes. Regular course will start in April, January, July and October with the maximum of 100 students.
|1 year course（12 month）||April/July/October/January||100|
|1 year and 3 months course（15 month）|
|1 year and half course（18 month）|
|1 year and 9 months course（21 month）|
|2 years course（24 month）|
Application term / Admission eligibility
Please note that deadline for application is different depending on which term you apply.
※Even if your application arrives before the deadline, we are unable to accept and process for admission: 1) if the number of applications exceeds the number of seats 2) if your application is incomplete. Thank you for your understanding.
|Application term||Admission eligibility|
|For April term||1st.September～10th.November of the previous year.||Required to finish 12 years of schooling in your country.|
|For July term||1st.December of the previous year～27th.February of the same year.|
|For October term||16th.March～15th.May of the same year.|
|For January term||1st.June～31st.August of the previous year.|
Tuition and fee
|Course||Registration Fee||Tuition Fee||Facility Fee||Total|
|1 year course （12 month）||50,000yen||640,000yen||40,000yen||730,000yen|
|1 year and 3 months
|1 year and half course
|1 year and 9 months
|2 year course （24 month）||1,280,000yen||80,000yen||1,410,000yen|
- It has to pay selection charges when you make application. (20,000yen) No repayment as for any kind of case.
- The other expenses are textbook, document charges (about 20,000yen per a year.), extracurricular activities and premium in addition to the tuition and fee.
- Do not repay the tuition fees after the payment. Except for in the case of you cannot get the residence qualification certificate.
- As a fundamental rule, we require a year’s Tuition Fee up front
- All Bank Transfer Fees will be borne by the student
Admission Reduction/Exemption of Entrance Fee
Students who have passed N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test‐Entrance fee 50,000yen → 0yen
NEXT>> Admission Procedures
- ▶ Course Overview
- ▶ Curriculum
- ▶ Yearly Schedule
- ▶ Application Procedure
- ▶ Admission Procedures
- ▶ Scholarship